Image credits: clockwise from top left lmkremer, TheBlueberryElephant, RGideas, MarinskiHandmades, BagDoRi,
- Wonderland T-shirt from Imkremer retro inspired clothing for kids. This shop is colourful. I really wish I'd found it when my children were still babies!
- Wool baby booties by The Blueberry Elephant another shop I wish I had discovered when my children were young. The colours of the woollen goodies in this shop are beautiful, Anja obviously has a real eye for colour. The layout is stunning such a gorgeous feast for the eyes.
- Knee high knitted socks by RGideas these look amazing. I've liked so many of the items in this shop. And if it doesn't warm up soon I think I will have to treat myself to these socks or maybe the leg warmers!
- Ceramic Bowl from Marinski Handmades this is a gorgeous shop filled with sweet hand painted bowls and ceramic jewellery.
- Yellow Backpack by BagDoRi now I really don't need another backpack, or do I! This shop is full of practical, modern bags to tempt!
I keep telling myself that I should be thinking of spring but I'm finding it difficult, what with the horrendous weather we have been having of late. I've started working with some lovely yellow fabrics but keep getting drawn back to my pile of greys! Well the colour does match the sky outside! I've even found myself back window shopping for warm cosy woollens, thinking that a pair of knitted knee high socks like the ones above wouldn't be a bad idea for this weather! Oh come on Spring hurry up and come!